Translaterr xD

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Yessss!!!! Hey guys!!!!!!!!
:D Haleena's here!  ... It's another random day. It looks like summer outside, but seriously, its COLD!
This morning , I woke up and my feet were literally SHAKING. it was COLD.... Even when I put extra warm socks on, it felt even WORSE. All the windows were closed, the radiator was on, I had an extra warm coat on and heavy trousers, but nothing worked -.-. Don't joke with the weather. That's all I can say x

Wanna be directed STRAIGHT to moviestarplanet? CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW!
 Click now!

Huh? No button??? I OUGHTA???

OMG am very purely sorry. Scroll for the button!


































Nothing still??? Am terribly sorry.




http://www.moviestarplanet.co.uk/
There you go! Unclickable? COPY AND PASTE!
♥Haleena's Out!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment