Translaterr xD

Saturday 23 February 2013



Yesh, yesh, yesssshhh this is meeee :D Haleenaa :D  As you may know, i am VIP, judge and celeb and level 10. Yesh yesh yeessshh :D I need more friendies PRONTO.
Anyway, I would like to shoutout osm ppl.

Number one , allie♥rocks

Amazing friend, kind, helpful, awesome person to chat with.
Any problems you have, she is always there to help you.
She doesn't log on that much, but when she's online it makes you feel so excited when you know her, as soon as you log on and she's online, you pounce on your computer chair shaking and while your shaking you always have the feeling to say "Hi!", or "Heyy xx", or "Haii" or "haii, you okay?". Yes, she's an AMAZING, OUTSTANDING friend. She's cool. I kinda miss youh allie. I really do.





















< Allie's also creative!!


Number Two DiaVanille.

Yesh yesh yeeessssh :D

Diavanille. She used to be my friend, but I guess she quitted cos she's no longer a celeb and she unfriended me. :'(
She's good to chat with and she's kind. I'm purely sad she quitted cos she was good to chat with. R.I.P Dia. :'(|










Number Three: Jessie J fan 01






Annyywayy, Jessie J's HUGEST FAN

is the greatest friend you could expect. I didn't even give her ANYTHING and she loved ALL my looks. She's awesome. She's kind and the bestest friend you could expect(like I said before.)                    Well I can go on forever but I guess I can't x                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment