Translaterr xD

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Heyy Haleena here

Its been 4 days... So today I got a friend request from a level 19 :D It's really amazing from a tiny thing I do,
I get friend requests :D Soooo..... When I'm online Crimpson isn't and when I'm not online, she is... its weird :D Anywayyy...   I logged on this morning and FINALLY... I saw Crimpson xx  But i guess something wrong happended cos she logged off before i was able to type the second letter of my message; "hi x"

Soo, I just got this picture
of meh from fb :D

I just wanna shoutout Ronnie xx
Yes, she's amazing. We dont chat that
much but... she's kind.
:D It's weird in her MSP life cos
in EVERY COMP she wins 2nd place -.- she's lucky
Anywayy, The girl who is level 19 is osm x , It's amazing that nowadays I get so many friends when earlier I hardly got any. Anywhoo, Crimpson's online HOORAY!!!!!!







Anywayy enjoy pics while you wait for next times post. Thanks again xxx (SORRY FOR DELAYS!) Love, haleena xx

this
is the level 19(sozzy I left out her level :D)

Anywayz BYEE XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment