Translaterr xD

Sunday 10 March 2013

Hey guys x

Well guess who i am? Haleena. NOPE! Crimpson! I know i haven't been on lately and i'm terribly sorry. It's just that i've been caught up with the REAL world. Homework, Showers, Chatting (Phones), TV, books, chores, just the Ushe. Anyway I had to reboot my computer. Now, THAT took 1 week. So sorry. OH MY DAYS, don't you hate it when your parents lecture you, READ A BOOK, TIDY THE HOUSE, YOUR NOT THE AGE TO USE THE LAPTOP. We are kids aren't we? So we're suppose to have fun at this age. Anyway... What shall i talk about? 3 Super cool People. Lemme tell you who they are!

1. Planetjoyce219

She's super cool. She tries to talk to everyone she can, shes super kind and talks super sweet, and tries to help other people (In need) Out. So Please Add her.

2. Mixlix25

Ya, she is my school friend. We talk online, on the phone, in school. And we know lots of things about each other. Shes funni. And smart. ADD HER!!

3. Snowpuffball!

I think that's how you spell it... Oh well just add her. She kind enough to mention you on her blog (She put me on her blog) And i ALSO know her in real life. -_-

Yeah, yeah, Bored now so i'm going to chat to my friends. SEE YA! x

No comments:

Post a Comment