Translaterr xD

Friday 8 March 2013

Hey guys x It's Haleena. I logged on MSP today and I had the feeling to try to redeem my redeem codes. P.S This may not work, so don't bother to even try the codes, if you don't want a 'this redeem code is invalid' notification until you logout. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS NOTICE.

Okay guys. Let's get started. ^  READ THE NOTICE CAREFULLY. Alright. Let's start. So first imma go to buy VIP/Diamonds/Star coins.
Alright. I've clicked that. Alright then. 

So I just skipped the steps to keep this going. Alright. Imma type the code and scribble some. Like I said this may not work.


Okay xD Don't think I've scribbled TOO much, cos even the first three letters oughta give you the code seconds away. Alright. Let's go!

Anddd..... It didn't work -.- Okay, well I've finished so byeeeeeee guys and girrrlssss

Crimpson::
Heyy, Crimpson redrafted this xD so yeah its me. And Haleena. Do you seriously think  123456.. Ain't going to work. Oh well. Gotta give it a try someday. When you die, do you want to say, when i went on Moviestarplanet and i never tried the code 123456.... I COULD'VE WORKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment